Computer Tips

Helpful computer advice. Handling e-mail. Cleanup tools that get the job done. Is your computer down to a crawl? Overcome with pop-ups? Try these solutions. I've found them to be very effective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Greater Cleveland Area, Ohio, United States

My husband and I live just outside Cleveland, Ohio, on beautiful Lake Erie. We have linked troubled youth and adults with life-changing programs since 1983.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Great cooling mat!

icon iconI don't know about you but I've been burned with laptop cooling mats. After going through several that quickly broke, I was finally able to find a sturdy cooling mat which has really held up to the task. This one really makes me happy!

I would guess there are many people out there like me, who have had a tough time finding a decent cooling mat for their laptops. I thought I'd take the time today to show you the one that works really well for me.

The cooling mat you see pictured above is made by Targus and has two fans—not just one—so does a fantastic job cooling down your laptop. It not only protects your lap from heat but also protects your CPU from overheating, extending the life of your laptop.

It's 15 inches wide and comfortably adapts to even 17-inch laptops like mine. The width is 12 inches. When I sit upright doing my work, the stand begins to feel like it's slipping off the edge of my knees since I'm only 5' 4". However, when I'm sitting in a recliner using the cooling mat, it feels quite comfortable. You don't want to set the laptop cooling mat on top of a pillow or on a comforter (if you're lying in bed) because it could obstruct the flow to the fan.

Any time you want to turn on the fans in the cooling mat, you simply plug its cord into any USB port on your laptop. When the cooling fans are not in use, the comfortable, slanted-top stand helps make reading your screen a whole lot easier.

The best part is, this cooling stand normally sells for $39.99 but I found a place where I could buy it and save 30% off that price. Here's where you too can grab this special deal. Click here for more information icon.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to add your comments. All comments will be sent to the site administrator for approval. You will be able to view your comments within 24 hours.

<< Home